Monday, February 6, 2012

So, I've never had a blog before! I've never gone out and looked at many blogs either so I'm starting this completely ignorant to how blog posts are supposed to be written. Whether they have a way they are supposed to be written or not. Either way, it works out in my favor.

You see, I don't want my blog to be like the ordinary blog. I want it to be completely unique. Hopefully like no blog you've ever seen before. I wouldn't know because I never see blogs. What I don't want to do is write differently only because I want or don't want my blog to be like other blogs. Mainly, I don't want my thoughts to be influenced by what other people think about them.

I created this blog because this whole post was basically thought of when I was in bed, in study hall., or just plain bored! This is kinda my substitute for a personal diary. A place where I can write non-personal stuff that I feel should be shared with the world. Plus, it's easier to type on the computer with spell check and the easy backspace button than my hard to read, cursive, and sloppy handwriting in pen.

In this blog, I may write about just any random thing on my mind. How I view things. Like music, friends, family, God, school, and a bunch of other things. I really do enjoy writing stuff like this and there will be more soon. I think a lot when I'm bored and I feel very relieved now that I have a place to put all of my thoughts.
Until next time!

Thanks for reading!
Gracenotes

3 comments:

  1. UNIQUE is defiantly something this blog should be for you Gracenotes!!! ;) I think you should right about friends first!!! :D Friend always come first, so that should be your first (official) blog post!!! DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Unfortunately, that's not how I write. You may have different expectations of what this blog will be like, but you're probably wrong. I don't really know how to explain it, but if I do write about friends, it will be about the idea of friendship. About what I think friendship really is. As you see from my first official post, I am determined to write whatever's on my mind, whenever I feel like writing. No outside influences. Completely original and unique.
    Thanks for commenting October! ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write another blog post already gracenotes I'm dying for more

    ReplyDelete