Monday, September 17, 2012

Lousy Reasons to do Random Things

Soooo I haven't posted anything in a really long time. Really, I kind of gave up on my blog. But, some of my friends were starting up their blogs and I thought I'd join. To me, that is a lousy reason but it is the only reason. Sometimes I just have to go with lousy reasons. Like, deciding to make a Jedi robe like the ones in Star Wars.
I'd like to say that it was for Halloween and that's the only reason why I'd want one. But really, I just want to make something and I've always loves flowey things like capes and robes. I love the Jedi's robes so I decided that tomorrow I'm going to Hobby Lobby to get lots of fabric and use a pattern I found on the internet. I'm really excited to make it. Also, I want to make some outer clothing that some Jedi wore. And buy another light saber(our dog chewed up the old ones).  But of course, I will be a Jedi for Halloween ;)
Haha sorry this post was pretty pointless. I hope it's not boring. Well, I better get to bed. It's kinda late. 'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment